1998 GMC Suburban 2500 4x4 with 454 Big Block

smiley pete

I am the second owner of this beautiful 1998 GMC Suburban 2500 4x4. It is the SLT package with leather and front and rear A/C. It also comes equipped with front and rear entertainment (DVD player), rear camera (makes hooking up a trailer a one-person job), remote starter, and Sirius radio receiver. Under the hood is the legendary 454 big block. Overall the truck is in very good condition. The engine runs strong with no leaks or smoke. Transmission shifts smoothly. New parts and recent service include front and rear brakes (including front pads and rotors, master cylinder, rear shoes, rear wheel cylinders, rear axle seals, and complete brake fluid flush and conversion to DOT 5), alternator, battery, starter, full transmission service, valve cover gaskets, throttle body service, differential service, and A/C compressor. The original owner used this truck as a family mover and never towed anything with it. It was garage kept until I purchased it in very early 2011. I used it to tow our camper maybe 4 times. We sold the camper, so the Suburban is not getting used and is just taking up space in the driveway. Its a great truck, very strong, and would make an excellent hauler. It has 150,000 miles on it. The interior and exterior are very clean. It does have a tear in the driver's seat and the power door locks don't always work (both not uncommon for these trucks). But other than those two minor things the truck is very solid. Other pics available upon request. The truck is located in Elkton (Cecil County) Maryland. We are between Baltimore and Wilmington, DE.

Feel free to call with any question.

Pete
302*593*6400