1st Place Win - Thanks NESBA

wallacew

AWESOME!!! Today at Roebling Road with WERA i got my first, 1st place finish. I wanted to do a back flip off the bike when i crossed the finish line.

I had two goals, i wanted to improve my lap time this weekend and brake later into T1 at Roebling. The bike pulls so hard down the front strait at Roebling, its hard to grow the cohonaas to allow another second and then lift. But, the last time there i was finding myself braking too much and then getting on the throttle before the apex of T1 (yup, not good) BRAKE LATER, BRAKE LATER!

Well i ran 1:18's during the race. ABSOLUTE PERSONAL BEST. I know there are guys faster at Roebling. BUT, in my little world im the champ of ME!

I would be crazy, if i did not thank my friends and the CRs at NESBA where i started this track stuff. My path was probably out of order for some. But for me, doing track days with a well structured organization, helped me familiarize myself with the track, passing and other basics. Also, learning when to pass on the inside and when NOT to (John, yea i want forget that blunder at Barber)

But, simple attention to detail stuff like that helps also!

Now, i cant afford to do both WERA and NESBA :D Ive only done one NESBA day this year, while trying to chase WERA around. More to follow hopefully. Either gas needs to go down to $1.00 per gallon or i need a suga mama to buy me tires.

DSC_7432 by Wt_Wallace, on Flickr

bmrboy

winner !!!!!!

WILLIAM
Like i told you ... you will always remember your first win
CONGRATS ,your are the man .... That is quit an acomplishment

:first::congrats::congrats: :D :D

wallacew

corymac;243735 wrote: Nice!

Thanks

Meat;243736 wrote: Very cool!
Thanks

Gorilla;243742 wrote:
You were lookin good out there mang
Thanks, the weather was incredible, huh

matt2212;243743 wrote:
Pretty work, now get searching for that sugar momma ;)
YES! She can either buy tires or pay for the gas to and from the races, her choice!