2 CBRs for sale

nk140

I am in a dilemma. I just purchased a wrecked 09 zx6r and don't know if I want to use it for the track or the street. The damage on the zx6r is pretty minimal, but enough to get me thinking. I need to sell one of my bikes in my garage since I now have 4. So whatever one sells I am keeping the other.

SOLD Bike #1 is my 2004 street CBR1000rr. The bike has a clean and clear title in my hand. Bike currently has only 37xx miles on it. I bought it from the original owner in May 2011. The bike has never been down. Does have a small crack around the right front turn signal from the signal getting pulled back. Just replaced the original tires with Q2's(800 miles or less) and put in a new battery. Only aftermarket items are M4 exhaust, integrated taillight and SS lines. I have it for sale on CL for 5000, but I would take $4500. SOLD

Bike #2 is my track 2005 cbr600rr. The bike has a clean title in my hand, but I haven't transferred it into my name yet. Bought the bike with 10500 miles on it last fall and built it into a track bike over the winter. Bike now has 11xxx miles on it. I did low side it at Barber in April in only its 3rd session. I reteched it and kept riding the rest of the weekend. I repaired the bodywork myself. I would like to get $2900. I will be riding it at Mid-Ohio on August 15-16 if you want to check it out.
P8173486.jpg

P8173487.jpg

Goodies:
Optimal Racing Bodywork
Vortex rearsets
Woodcraft Clip-ons
520 chain and vortex sprockets multiple gearing for rear (+1, +2, +3)
Scorpion Slip-on Exhaust
Bazzaz Zfi
999 Brembo Master
SS Brake lines front and rear
Vesrah RJL pads
Vortex fairing stay
Stock foot controls for spares
Stock suspension set up by Thermosman at Barber for a 160 lbs rider without gear.