2 Finger Gets BUMPed TO A wow

jsnow74361

Got bump to A and the first time out . A CR ran me off in 7 lol it was all good he said welcome to A bitch lol I was running 1:39 and wow I have lot more to learn and I need more power guess I will supersport a new 2014 this winter. OH I only have 2 fingers on my left hand and yes they pull the clutch in lol

denbsteph

You were hauling arss out there before the bump. Good clean passess on the outside of 7 and every where else. Congrats on the bump!!!!

Godfather

Congrats Two Finger

Congrats on the bump brother! Can't wait to hook up with you again. Beautiful Bike Too!:)

R/
GDFTHR

JVance

Congrats on the bump!! Again, didn't mean to freak you out with the close pass. Good riding, can't wait to do it again!

junglelogic

I think I met you last season. Do you work, or did you work, at the Danville Yamaha dealership? Either way, good job, and hope to be up there with you sometime soon!

jsnow74361

junglelogic;276092 wrote: I think I met you last season. Do you work, or did you work, at the Danville Yamaha dealership? Either way, good job, and hope to be up there with you sometime soon!
yes worked at TriangleCycles for a bit and good friends with the owner I working at Moores now