(2) Sets of 2007 GSX-R1000 wheels plus rubber

Juggler

I'm selling all my motorcycle spares, and I have the following:

1. Front and Rear complete wheels (2007 GSXR-1000) with:
+ Michelin Pilot Power 2CT (120/70 ZR17) - Excellent tread left
+ Michelin Pilot Power 2CT (190/55 ZR17) - Excellent tread left
PRICE: SOLD

2. Front and Rear complete wheels (2007 GSXR-1000) with:
+ Michelin Power One (does not have the A/B/C in the circle) (120/70 ZR17) - Very good tread left
+ Michelin Power One (does not have the A/B/C in the circle) (190/55 ZR17) - Very good tread left

Note: For the wheels, I believe they also fit 2005/2006/2008, but you would have to compare part numbers.

3. One wheel stand which holds 1 set of wheels. It's an inexpensive stand, which I bought used, but it works well for transporting wheels.

4. eRacing track plastics. They are not pretty, but they work. Never been down, and it's EVERYTHING you need to put on a bike. Upper (with shield), Lower, tail, undertail, one white fender, one stock fender. The other nice thing about this set of plastics is they are pre-wired for the tach, and a GPX Pro
PRICE: $50

I haven't posted in a while, but I know that Adam E. will vouch for me. I am moving to Spain, and need to get rid of this stuff. Make me an offer. The first $250 takes it all.

I'm in the Raleigh area, and will deliver close to me.

Thanks,
Alan
919 931 4714

upnadam

418NV;242789 wrote: No problem. thx.
Where are you located? Attending VIR or RA? I might could help deliver.

And yup, good seller, great guy. GL across the pond friend.

Juggler

Unfortunately I'm not attending anything, but if Adam can handle the delivery part, I guess I'll owe him a beer or ten...

Juggler

Both sets of wheels are SOLD.
Wheel stand is SOLD.

Anyone interested in the plastics? It would be a shame to let them go to the dump...