2000 24' international 4300 box truck-turbo diesel-fairfax va

JWZelibor

For sale

was going to convert this to a toterhome for this season but due to time restrictions i think i am just gonna get a already built RV n pull a trailer with it....asking 13,500 OBO this truck has barley been used (93k miles for diesel cat motor is just broken in) please PM me if intrested....i just pasted my CL ad with the description below. the flooring is all brand new and replaced within the last week.

2000 international 4300 series 24' box truck 93k miles (which nothing for a diesel motor) is retired fedex vechicle (all mainence proformed) auto transmission and has heat and A/C and also features a back up camera (with micophone for sound) cab also has mounting post for a table/laptop station. has hydrolic lift gate on rear and also 20' pull out ramp. floor in box is brand new wood with industrial grade vinyl flooring installed (black/white checker pattern) included in sale is ( alumiunm racking system (not installed) for securcing cargo....if purschase price is paid i will also include several 10' sections of steel E-tracking for securing items. semi flexible on the price (low ball offers wont be answered) truck runs great and transmission has no issues and is ready to go CASH or CASHIER'S CHECK (verified by my bank) only. clean and clear title in hand. please email if intrested. thanks