2000 bimota sb8r

dubrdr

THIS IS A FRIENDS BIKE!!!!

THIS BIKE IS SUPER RARE AND HARD TO FIND!!!

REASON FOR SELLING IS HE BOUGHT A BMW S1000RR

THIS BIKE HAS NEVER SEEN A TRACK!!! ALL STREET MILES (OBVIOUSLY NO RAIN EITHER)!!!!

13,500 (OBO) PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS OR DREAMERS
2000 BIMOTA SB8R
1022 MILES
1 OWNER (CLEAR TITLE)
RED/WHITE/CARBON

CORSA SUEDE SEAT
VOLTER MOTO RACE PEGS

OTHERWISE THIS THING IS ALL STOCK AND BEAUTIFUL (NEVER DOWN OR ABUSED)

HE BOUGHT THE BIKE BRAND NEW IN 2007.... IT CAME STRAIGHT OUT OF THE CRATE FROM A FRIENDS SHOP... THEY HAD NUMEROUS BIMOTA BIKES STILL IN THE CRATE... THIS BIKE IS FLAWLESS AND IS A REAL HEAD TURNER... THE ENTIRE BODY WORK OF THIS BIKE IS CARBON FIBER... POSSIBLY A COLLECTOR ITEM.....

PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS.... BIKE IS LOCATED IN LIGONIER PA 15658...
WILL ASSIST IN SHIPPING BUT IT WILL BE AT BUYERS EXPENSE....

THOMAS SNYDER
724-454-7844
LEAVE MSG IF NO ANSWER
DSC00468.jpg

DSC00470.jpg

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
DSC00469.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00467.jpg
[/IMG]

Mikey75702

Kinda funny that thing has the same engine my bike does, just a much better chassis. And it sells for 10x what mine does :D

dubrdr

Mikey75702;166927 wrote: Kinda funny that thing has the same engine my bike does, just a much better chassis. And it sells for 10x what mine does :D
i believe that the electronics and fueling are different from the tlr.... but i could be wrong...

Mikey75702

dubrdr;167031 wrote: i believe that the electronics and fueling are different from the tlr.... but i could be wrong...
They are. But from what I understand from people that own both, there is no difference in power or driveability

bad67deuce

Mikey75702;166927 wrote: Kinda funny that thing has the same engine my bike does, just a much better chassis. And it sells for 10x what mine does :D
It has similar lines to a TLR as well IMO, nice bike, never seen one in person.