2000 CBR 929 Track Bike $929.00

Fire929

I have a 2000 CBR 929.
Extra set of rims
Ohlins rear shock
Forks have traxxion dynamincs kit (whatever they were selling in 2001)
Micron serpent full exhaust with power commander.
Sharkskins plastic
scotts steering dampner
GP shift

Great bike for someone looking to get into track days with out messing up the street ride. Will take you through B and I group with no problem but she starts showing her age as the pace gets closer to Advanced.

I'm making space in the garage so I may throw in some goodies but it's a good deal at $929.00

Pics. I'm the original owner and the title is clean.

DSC_0606.jpg

DSC_0609.jpg

DSC_0610.jpg

DSC_0611.jpg

DSC_0612.jpg

madriders86

Trades of any kind? I'm guessing no, but I have smaller bikes for trade, which would still technically net you more space in your garage.

Fire929

I'm the original owner and the title is clean. I was there when they opened the box. :D

No trades thanks.

Will have pics up this weekend.

Fire929

Pics are up top.

Here are the answers to some of the questions I have received through PM's.

To the guy who just wants the spare rims. If the buyer does not want them you can have them for 125 and I'll throw in 2 brand new front tires.

To those of you asking if I will trailer it to you. No.

I just took those pictures today 11/5/11 so that's exactly what it looks like.

The frame is straight. The bike has had 2 low sides but I finished the day both times and the bike was fine.

The motor sounded like it needed some attention the last time I rode it hard. Not sure what it was but I had a second bike so I never pulled it apart to look at it.

Now that the pics are up if you still want it send a PM and we can set something up. Leave a number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

ceramicsdude

Pick up date for your bike

My brother in law will pay you for the bike today at your convienece.

What day is good for you for me to pick it up? I will be available at your leisure. I have a meeting this Friday, but I can get out of it.

Thanks,

Fire929

Pending.

Bike should be picked up tomorrow. If the buyer falls through I will call Ceramics next.

mrh372

I think I can speak for Mark and say its sold. It's sitting in my garage now.

Thanks again Mark!

-mike