2000 GSXR750 Trackbike For Sale $2800 Central Iowa

ZLTFUL

Hey guys and Gals,

I have an opportunity to pick up a Ducati 900SS track bike. The only problem is, being unemployed makes it so I have to sell my other track bike first.

2000 GSXR750 with ~9000 miles (miles are actual)
Full set of track bodywork (Pit-Eck) with bellypan
Micron Slip-On (Also have a spare Scorpion Titanium Slip-on)
Woodcraft Clip-ons with a spare set of bars
Pit-Eck Rearsets with a large amount of spare parts including pegs and mount plates
Front and Rear suspension reworked by Circuit Suspension and dialed in for a ~230lb rider
Spiegler Front Stainless lines
EBC HH pads front and rear
Graves Fairing Stay
Pilot Pures with 3 track days on them
Pirelli Diablo Rains Unmounted (1 partial track day on them)

The bike will come with a Bill of Sale only. Title is doable but not without some work tracking down the original owner.
This bike runs hard and strong. Could use a throttle body sync but this is only noticeable at very low RPMs.
Oil and changed religiously after every 2 track weekends and has always come out looking as good as it did going in.

Bike is located in central Iowa and I will deliver within 200 miles of Des Moines. I can also deliver most anywhere in the midwest for a nominal fee.

Asking $2000. Price is possibly negotiable but I would like to cover the majority of the cost of the next bike with this bike.

Feel free to shoot me any questions you may have.

Thanks!

Ryan

ZLTFUL

Bump. Offers won't insult me folks...well unless they are for a 15 minute massage and some take out Italian but reasonable offers won't.

ZLTFUL

Also open to trades...

SV650, Ducati Monster, SS, Similar year V-Twin track bikes, etc.
Also DR650s et al or decent condition dirt bikes...

ZLTFUL

Bumping to the top. Looks like another barren year for Mid Central Track Days so I guess it's time to find another hobby.