2000 SV 650 Track/Race Bike (Atlanta)

dirtsampler

If you've been looking for a way to start track days on a budget, or don't want to risk binning your $10k+ streetbike at the track, then this is the bike for you!

2000 SV 650, stock engine, set up well for the track:
  • Penske double-clicker shock
  • Race Tech Gold Valve cartridge fork emulators (installed by G.M.D. Computrack)
  • GSXR upper and lower fairings
  • Armour Bodies Pro Series Supersport tail (brand new)
  • Yoshimura RS-3 slip-on (brand new)
  • Woodcraft rearsets
  • Woodcraft clip-ons
  • Euro Racing quick turn throttle (brand new)
  • Trail Tech Vapor digital gauge
  • CRG-style levers (brand new; not installed)
  • Safety-wired in key areas
No, this bike isn't perfect, but that's what makes it a great bike for your first foray onto the track! It's perfect for the novice just starting out. Easily prepped for race duty. Or maybe you're looking for a "spares" bike for your next season of racing; you won't find one better than this.

The suspension is set-up for a 180 pound rider. Dunlop Q2s front and rear with at least two track days left in them. All other wear items with plenty of life. Front and rear stands included (not pictured).

My kids are getting old enough to ride, so I'm going back to riding offroad. No time left for track days, so I'm making room for new dirt bikes.

Bike is located in Alpharetta, GA.

Asking $2,200

FS1.jpg FS2.jpg FS3.jpg FS4.jpg FS5.jpg FS6.jpg FS7.jpg

dirtsampler

The bike has been a track bike with no odometer for some time. Purely as a best guess, I would say the engine has less than 15k miles on it.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

dirtsampler

I'm very glad that you're interested, but I'm not sure what I can do address your concerns about the title. I tried to price the bike to account for the title status. PM me if you can think of something that I can do overcome your concerns.