2001 GSXR 600 track bike- Carthage, NC

meanstrk

Control Rider
This bike was bought without a title. (Theft recovery that was inspected and new VIN stamped by DMV, but previous owner lost the title and would not put the effort into getting a new one) I am listing it for the current owner since it is located in my garage.

Basically stock with the exception of the track bodywork and Two Brothers slip on. Bodywork is Motofairings painted by Trading Paint. The bike was run for a half day at Road Atlanta on a damp track in A group by me, and a full day in B group at slower than 2 minute pace. Tires are Q2's with just this limited track time on them. The owner was taken out by another rider in T4 at North which cracked the fairings on the left side some and bent the left rearset. I straightened the rearset out and repaired the shift lever as well. The oil system has been safety wired.

Price drop to $1800, "....

This is a turn key ready to ride bike that needs nothing to pass tech and go have fun!

DSCF1832.jpg

DSCF1831.jpg

DSCF1835.jpg

DSCF1830.jpg

DSCF1829.jpg

DSCF1824.jpg

DSCF1827.jpg

DSCF1825.jpg

DSCF1828.jpg

DSCF1826.jpg

gursesl

Good package for a great price. For anyone who wants to get into track riding, this would be an ideal introduction bike. Will spread the word.

meanstrk

Control Rider
Thank you. The owner is military and is not able to ride much right now with his training. He just sold his street bike as well.