2001 GSXR 750 Pro built racebike

gravesxxx

gsxr1.jpg

- 138 rear wheel horsepower (dyno charts from Del's Performance to prove it)
- full titanium Hindle exhaust, BMC racing air filter, power commander (dyno tuned @ Del's)
-Penske triple clicker rear shock with two extra springs to tune up or down
- GMD built front forks
- two GMD computrack proffessional laser sighted suspension setups (for 180 and 190 rear)
- Ohlins steering damper
- Woodcraft clipons, rearsets, engine covers, frame sliders
- 520 gearing with many gear sets to set up for any track (15, 16, 17, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47)
- stainless braided brake lines, Vesrah racing pads
- Full race body with racing upper stay and Dzus
- Racing electrical harness
- two extra motors
- Pirelli Supercorsa tires
- extra set of wheels with 208GP's on
- camera mount on upper stay
- race wired
- full shop manual

Spares: rotors, radiator, clipons, levers, linkages, coil packs, clutch plates, brake pads(couple sets), fuel injectors, throttle bodies, oem harness, I have a whole crate of parts and a case of fasteners......basically you can smack a wall and have all the parts to rebuild the bike.....good for long trips like Calabogie, VIR or Mid Ohio where it's a sin to sit out a couple of days while your buddies are zipping around the track.

Bike comes with a notarized bill of sale.

I want 3700 for just the bike or 4600 for the whole package with all the goodies and spares....talk to me and let's make a deal

DO NOT PM ME.....EMAIL ME AT GRAVESXXX@AOL.COM OR CALL 973 865 1998

leading6.jpg

gravesxxx

mileage is 37xx on the clock, location is Clifton, NJ. I meant motors....but have spare rotors too. One motor is built and ready to go and one is the lower end. The built motor has nrg cases I think.