2001 GSXR ready to go Trackbike, perfect entry bike!

TD955i

Hello,
I am selling my 2001 GSXR 600cc Trackbike. I recently bought this bike to get back into the track scene, but then changed my mind and decided to try to buy a house to take advantage of this market. The bike is completely setup and ready to bring to the track. The motor and frame have 1500 miles on them, and it runs very strong. There is no internal changes made to the motor to ensure its continued durability. Only the last 100 miles on the engine were on the track.

The bike has:
Racetech fork internals
SS Brake lines
Two Brothers Racing Stainless exhaust
Vortex Rear Sets
Vesrah Brake Pads
Penske Rear Shock

I am sure there is more that I am forgetting, as I bought it fully ready to go.

It also comes with:
Michelin Pilot Race rear tire, new
PitBull Rear Stand
Front Stand
Spare rearsets
Spare sliders
Spare bodywork
Spare subframe
associated bolts and bracketry
Service Manual for all the repairs
Factory Turn signal setups

The bike was bought off of a friend who was in the "A" group in NESBA, so he took the time to safety wire the major components on the bike for safety reason. This bike only needs a rider and is ready to go. If you are looking for a complete package to hit the track with this spring, you are in luck as this is the package.

I am asking $3000.00 obo.

I also have a 5X8 open trailer with a ramp that can be towed behind even small cars if you need one of those as well, I can do a package deal.

I am located in Washington MI, which is 30 minutes North of Detroit, and I can deliver for reasonable amounts about 6 hours out (Chicagoland area is OK).

If you have any questions, or want to see pictures, please let me know and I can get them to you.

Thanks,
Jeff

rk97

you may also want to correct the price. unless $300 is correct. If that's the case, I'll take it!

TD955i

Pics sent!

Vitamin, where are you located? I have family all over the US, and was planning to go see some of them anyways.

Vitamin_J

I'm in Annapolis, about 10 hours from you. I would enjoy the pics. If one of your other deals does not work out, maybe we could meet somewhere betwixt here and there.

liteitup

Does it have a title? Any "street" parts included? My friend needs a bike for the street then he'll be coming with me to the track.