2001 yamaha r6 for sale

izer791

there are 7800 miles on the bike. front frorks were just freshened up with new bushings/seals/and fluid. penske rear shock was also just serviced. swingarm and linkage along with the steering stem were also lubed with fresh greese. tires(MICHELIN PILOT POWERS)have one track day on them too.
Im 45 minutes south of Harrisburg on Interstate81. im guessing 2 1/2hrs from allentown

Demps

Nice bike at an even better price. I have a 99 R6 and it is a great track bike.

Quick Question, where did you get the yellow number plates for the front and rear. I have been wanting to get some, but can not find them anywhere.

Thanks.

izer791

the yellow # plates were just painted on with yellow spray bomb from Walmart. i just taped them off, sanded the blue and sprayed em on. i did about 5 light coats of yellow and then cleared the hell out of it. after the clear set up i put the #s on. with the clear on you can remove and put on the #s as many times as you want.
thanks for liking it. no1 gives these r6s credit.

fizzer

What weight is the bike set up for? Will you sell the shock? I have a 20,000 mile '00 and it still runs great. Except for the shock....

izer791

the suspension is setup for a 165lb rider with gear. im not selling parts off the bike but i have the stock shock that came off of it. if you want the stock shock let me know

Bee

Nice bike . . . in central PA area myself keeping an eye out for track bike. I will definitely consider it. That will put you in the Gettysburg / Carlisle area ?

izer791

i live in greencastle which is 15 minutes south of chambersburg. i work at Roxys Cycle in Fayetteville. if you want more info on the bike let me know.

Bee

i really hope nobody was trying to low ball that price man. I am actually on lookout for track bike but i have been just trying to wait a little closer to riding season to make a purchase myself. Still looks to be a nice track bike and if you maybe want to meet up for a track day let me know i have done New Jersey Thunderbolt so far. I have 2006 R6 with 15,000 + miles on it . . . mostly street and i would like to keep it as my street bike

izer791

i have decided not to sell my bike its to nice to get rid of. i will be at Summit Point a lot this year if anyone wants to get together for a trackday. i may sell it later in the spring or summer.