2002 GSXR 750 Track bike

Kevin42

Sold Sold Sold

UPDATE PRICE/OPTIONS..

$3200 For just the bike. $3500 for the bike and all the extras.

The bike lives in Syracuse, NY. I am the original owner. I rolled it off the sales floor in 2002 and road street with it for a few years. I converted it to track and been riding it ever since. It runs great, strong motor, brakes. Oil changes regularly as well as brake fluid flushes. It has been lowsided a couple times but everything is straight and runs great. It isn’t the most beautiful bike on the track because it has scratches on the body work. I’ve been on it long enough and want something new.

THE BIKE
Clean title
Maintenance manual
Penske double shock
GMD Computrack built forks with .95 spring and valves (Summer 2008)
Yoshimura RS3 bolt-on
K&N filter
Goodridge steel braded lines
Vesrah RJL pads
Vortex sliders
Woodcraft Clip-ons
Race bodywork
Adjustable Vortex rear sets
Tank Tredz grip
520 kit with RK chain and 44T Vortex sprocket
Woodcraft engine cover
Speed bleeders
Safety wired
GP-Tech Fairing stay
TRE mod
Swingarm spools
Greyhound sticker (makes the bike faster)

THE EXTRAS

1 Stock Rearset
1 Unopened in box Vortex left side rearset kit
1 Vortex foot peg
Front wheel with rotors (used Supercorsa pro on it)
Rear wheel with rotor (used Supercorsa pro on it)
Stock shock
New clutch lever
New set of air intakes unopened
Stock exhaust (about 3 miles on it)

Here are some pics from a few weeks ago:

PJZOCC624

I'm wondering... just wondering out loud.... could the sale of the demo bikes have prompted this???

Thumbs up for a sweet deal! Good luck with the sale!

STEAKUM

Bump for a great guy and nice soild bike .....................
now that that's outta the way, what's the new bike Kevin!!?? :notsure:

PJZOCC624

trades???

Interested in any trades??? I've bought the rights to buy one of the first 50 Chevy Volts off the production line. Guaranteed 0.0 miles, a full 18 month warranty, and a half-mile extension cord for those short trips to the corner store. I figure you give me your bike + $3000, and I'll sign over to you the rights to be able to buy the vehicle.... plus a good solid kick in the nads with a pair of steel-toe boots.

C'mon... you KNOW you want a VOLT!!

TwoTyres

I'd buy it if i didn't have a track bike already. I love the wide tank on these gixers, easy to hang on to.

Kevin42

PJ/Stakum, I'm not sure what I'm getting for sure yet. All I'm sure about is that I want something more current. 07/08. We'll see what is available when its buying time. And NO I'm not getting a Volt! There are 2 things I truly hate in life...Emus and Chevy Volts.

TwoTyres, congrats on the bump to "I"! You were looking good the last time I rode with you and just needed to polish a thing or 2. Looks like your next track day, you did. Looking forward to riding with you soon.

Skippintaco
, PM'd ya back.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Pascal;17798 wrote: Strong running bike - the thing just purrs and goes faster than any other 750 I've seen!
Pascal, I thought you said MY bike was the fastest 750 you've seen?......:notsure:!

Bump for a great guy and a solidly fast bike!:agree:

Kevin42

Matt, we gotta stick together. Lets do a double post. 2 for 1 sale.

Lenny, that's only because you are on it. Your bike is actually the same speed as a 1986 Suzuki GS550. :haha:

physicistkev

Control Rider
I know you gave the spring weights on the suspension but I'm dumb so could you tell me what rider weight the suspension is setup for?

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin42

Hey Kev, it's Kev. The spring rates can be confusing. The springs I have installed for the forks and shock are for approx 160-210 lb rider. You should be in that range for these springs. If not, it's not difficult/expensive to change the springs. My sexy figure puts me at 160lbs and that is what the bike is tuned for. Between GMD computrack, and Buck's assistance, I got it tuned awesome right now. Any other questions, let me know.

rk97

So did you pick up a new ride yet, or waiting for this one to sell before you pull the trigger?

all those WERA bikes falling out of eligibility for contingency money have to be calling your name.