2002 Yamaha r6 Track Street! $3000/obo Must Go!!!

Just finished painting my bike and got a job working weekends so there goes my track days! The bike an 02 Yamaha R6 that is TITLED AND STREET LEGAL!!! The motor has 12,XXX miles, stage 1 jet kit, full M4 exhaust and runs great. Starts right up, very reliable, and has plenty of power. The transmission shift firm and solid into each gear and does not have the 2nd gear pop out that some r6's had. The bike is full saftey wired, braided lines, W.E.R. steering dampner, Vortex Triple Tree, Vortex Gas Cap, Double bubble wind screen, Frame Sliders, Woodcraft clip ons, Graves ignition cover, NRC left case cover, and aftermarket rearsets. The previous owner stated that the front forks were set up for a 180-200 lbs rider, but I have no way to verify this. It has a tail light with license plate bracket under the tail, and a set of lights on the forks. All lighting have wire harnesses and can all be taken off the bike in under five minutes. I went through the bodywork which is a set of Sharkskinz and repaired them and they are painted in a Dupont Base/Clear. The number plates are painted and the stickers are on top of the clear. The body is not perfect but definitely looks good for a track bike.

The bike is located in Central Iowa. Any questions feel free to PM me or to call me at 515-230-9938, my name is Shawn.

Thanks