2003 - 2005 Yamaha R6 parts = race tail, ZG windscreen, lower triple tree, lt. side factory fairing

COBALT COUPE

Burnin' gas & haulin' a$$ !
Selling off some parts I have left from my R6 ( thats gone )that I need to get out of the garage..............
Race tail section, sportbike type so it uses the stock/factory seat. It has some minor rash but in very good solid shape - NOT cracked/broken. Not sure of the brand because the label inside has been painted over - Sharkskinz maybe ? Will fit def. 2003 - 2005 and maybe other years ?
$50.00
Zero Gravity windscreen, excellent shape, bottom area is painted black on the inside. Had it on my sharkskinz race body
$35.00
Complete lower triple tree with bearings, everything in great shape, this will only fit the 2003 - 2004 with standard ( right side up ) forks, the 2005 has inverted forks so it will not fit. Will fit the R6 "S" with NON inverted forks also as far as I know.
$50.00
Original factory left side fairing from a 2004 R6r, has a few minor cracks and some rash, but is solid and very useable as is.
$25.00
Everything is PLUS shipping if needed and I can take paypal or a POSTAL MONEY ORDER for payment, and CASH of course if you pick up in person. I'm located in Richmond, IL
Rather than fill this thread with pics I'm just posting two pics of everything, if you want more pics/info e-mail me at jelinekgarage@sbcglobal.net
Thanks

Last edited: