2003 CBR 600RR $2300 Track only.

mindmaven

Track bike only. No title. It's in decent shape. Needs some TLC and aftermarket fork springs.

Bike has:
Power Commander, BMC filter, Keyless operation and aftermarket gas cap, rearsets with GP shift, vortex sprockets, woodcraft clip-ons, R-6 throttle (less rotation than stock), R6 front brake radial master cylinder, sharkskinz with light damage (see pics), scotts damper, stainless front lines, Vesrah pads. I have some stock spares and a spare motor with 4k miles but has cracked case from broken chain. $2300 Bike is in Willaimsburg, VA. Contact Rodger at 757-272-4415

Perlzuki

Good deal on a nice bike. Glad you can ride a bike better than drive a car as it seems you spin them out!
Good luck & see you Friday?

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

geckert

Do the stock springs need replaced or would the New springs just be an upgrade that is needed? Is the bike ready to ride?

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
You mentioned it needs some TLC. Can you tell me what it needs? How does it run? I guess my question is what would I need to do to get it reliable enough to run at the track?

mindmaven

i rode it last weekend on the Patriot Course at VIR...it's a HONDA so it is already reliable. ;)

let me say that "needs" is a relative term here...the bike will feel like a RC212 if you've been straddling a V45 interceptor for the last few years. so, it is reliable enough for the track...now. but it "needs" aftermarket fork springs, possibly some head bearings, more scheduled track days, some gasoline and a fresh warm ass to fart on her. so come get it. i feel that the price is more than appropriate for some of the whistles.

jmcfender1

I would buy this CBR in a heartbeat if I only had the money right now...I'm looking for a 600 FI bike for the track only. Good luck with the sale, bump, I'm sure it wont last long at that price.