2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel

JBZ1k

Ok, like I said in my trailer post it's time to down size a bit. So here is the deal of the week. My very nice 2003 Quad cab Dodge is up for grabs. I purchased the truck used out of Oklahoma City in 2007. I think it had 140k miles then and since it came out of the mid-west you can assume they are most certainly highway miles. The truck now has 194k miles on it but it has been garage kept and in tip top mechanical condition. Oil Changed every 5k miles,

JBZ1k

picture.php

picture.php

JBZ1k

It is 2wd. Awesome fuel economy though. Never ever seen less than 18 mpg empty. Best was almost 24 hwy

JBZ1k

Where are my pictures???? I pulled the location from my album on my profile and all was well until now. Any ideas on how to fix this?

bighammer

Nice looking truck. I have the same one except 4x4 and I'm not getting rid of it anytime soon. (if ever) The 03 and early 04 are the best because the mileage went down after. (more hp, lower gearing, and emissions stuff)

Good luck with the sale. Seems like a screamin' deal on a bulletproof truck.

truck.jpg

JBZ1k

Thanks, I really hate to sell it but I bought the wife a twin turbo v10 tdi Touareg and it will pull the race trailer so I just can't justify keeping the Dodge. I have had this truck since I was 18 and it has taken good care of me. I agree that the 03/04s are the best years and you can still work on them if you have to!

GA_SVS

This is a great running truck with all the longevity mods done to it. I drove it and looked it over very closely - doubt anyone will be disappointed with it.

GLWS