2003 Erion Honda 600RR

yzl337

selling my race bike, This was Roger Lee Hayden's 2003 racebike, it was purchased by an AMA staffer who used it as a trackday/coaching bike, I purchased it in July of 2007 and raced it approx 10 times. The bike is in excellent shape, runs very strong. At the last round this season at VIR I was easily catching and passing brand new 600's with supersport built motors. I will not publicly discuss HP numbers, but this bike easily made the podium multiple times this season racing the MA and SE CCS middleweight classes. I do have the original Erion Honda fairings with RL Hayden's #'s, though theyhave some rash on them.

As it sits:
2003 CBR600RR clean title in my filing cabinet
HRC factory Fork internals
HRC/Showa factory shock
HRC/Arrow full exhaust
Rockwall honda clipons
HRC rearsets and Vortex spare rearsets
Techtronics quickshifter
PCIII
HRC ama-spec ECU
Brembo front master cylinder
yoyodyne adjustable throttle
CRG remote front brake adjuster
new vesrah srjl brake pads
Factory Pro velocity stacks come with the bike, stockers are installed right now
Spare levers, bars, pegs, windscreen, oil filters, sprockets, whatever spares I have specific to this bike will come with it.
2 sets of bodywork Eracings and a set of sharkskinz in the black/silver Erion scheme. with Hayden's numbers/stickers on it

$5400obo
l_2b439284e5b92dfe56d170a80e4d1c1c.jpg

yzl337

TTT! seriously, make an offer, this bike needs to go, will consider trades for 04+ SV racebikes, or other LW racebikes

yzl337

my apologies to everyone who asked for pics, I had an emergency and am several thousand miles from my computer and the bike, pics will be sent when I get home next weekend, very sorry for the wait.

usmc0311247

Are you willing to trade plus cash for a Race Ready 2007 RMZ 250? Many mods to list if interested. Good luck with the military. I just got out of the USMC. Now im trying to get on the track!!

Macon663

Craig, best of luck in the future man. I look forward to seeing you back on the track whenever you get back.

By the way, this bike is stupid fast. I watched it walk me down the straight more times than I care to remember. Roger Haydens old steed. Cool HRC parts on it too.