2003 Honda CBR 600RR Arrow, Penske, Vortex, Dynojet 1600.00

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Selling a 2003 Honda CBR 600RR .

-Local pickup or can deliver to local WERA races or N2 Trackdays (Can bring to NJMP May 4th and Summit Point May 8-10)
-In Northern Virginia area between Fredericksburg and Springfield very close to the I-95 corridor

-No title. Bill of sale only with bill of sale paperwork from previous owner whose family is also a Marine locally on Marine Corps Base Quantico.

bike running here from prev owner

-Unknown mileage with custom guages

-Full Arrow exhaust
-Penske DBL adjustable remote reservoir rear shock serviced/valved by CTR Suspension
-Penske front forks built by CTR Suspension
-Power commander
-Vortex clip ons with bars, Renthal grips, and throttle tube
-CRG clutch and brake levers
-Vortex rearsets - rash on both pegs
-Race fairing stay (cracked on right side)
-Vortex keyless gas cap
-Stainless steel front and rear brake lines
-OEM front brake(2) and clutch(2) levers

Buy entire bike for 1600.00

- Needs body work and front brakes assembled. Wiring harness is ugly and could use some refinement. Will need new tires.

-Will throw in a full extra set of wheels (front no rotors, rear has rotor, cush drive and spacers) for an extra 100.00

PM me for those who are interested.

Andrew edwards

This is the bike that was on craigslist for $1000 and he backed out after plans were made and work was taken off....good luck with whoever tries to buy this.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Andrew, I am not the guy from craiglist. I just bought this yesterday from the guy in Stafford who had it listed and yes I bought it for 1000.00. I have nothing to hide.

I had to do a couple fixes to the clutch and ordered frame mount bolts since it didn't have any. The chain was rusted and I put a new one on it tonight, along with coolant flush and oil change.

I am working on the harness to get this thing right. Please do not confuse me with the seller from craigslist. Thank you

If you are interested in the bike we can work out a deal

Last edited: