2003 Honda CBR600RR track bike (w/ trailer, extra tires, spares)

jeff

2003 Honda CBR600RR track bike (w/ extras)
$1100
Charlottesville, VA

The bad: Crashed last year at VIR. Hasn’t been repaired. Damage seems light: bent brake lever, damage to plastics, slightly bent handlebars, broken right rear set, broken stay, dirt in rear tire, brake master cylinder knocked off. The battery is dead so it won’t start at the moment. This bike was modified to be keyless. Should be easy and cheap for someone to get running.

The good: Has Dunlop GP-A tires at about 50% life. Engine is very strong. When I bought this bike in 2009 it needed a little work so I brought it to RnR Cycles in Sterling, VA. They serviced the forks and installed new fork springs, put in new steering bearings, a new sprocket, set the bike up for my weight (145 lbs) and performed basic maintenance. The bike ran very well at the track. Had multiple people comment on how fast it seemed.

Extras:
PowerCommander III
Laser slip-on exhaust
Scotts steering damper
GP shift

Included:
Spare engine, misc. parts
Brand new Michelin Power Race mediums
Rear stand

Pics at: http://imgur.com/a/bPtks#ryDwT

dlchernyak

cbr

Hey I am very interested in the bike. Is there a number I can reach you at? What is the title status?

Thank you,

Dima

jeff

ThatSickRip;194540 wrote: Is this still available? I am located in Roanoke, VA
Yes it is. PM me if you'd like more info or would like to set up a time to check it out.

smurfsky101

re : CBR

Would you be willing to sell just the trailer? I need one so desperately, and have a track day coming up

Lemme know!

John D
571 332 0095

I'll be in harrisonburg for most of the rest of this month

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
What do you mean by bent handlebars? The clipons themselves are bent, the forks are twisted in the clamps, or the forks themselves are bent?
How many miles on the bike, and what kind of clipons and rearsets? I'm assuming salvage title? Any more pics of damage?
Thanks

jeff

LarsDunaway;198742 wrote: What do you mean by bent handlebars? The clipons themselves are bent, the forks are twisted in the clamps, or the forks themselves are bent?
How many miles on the bike, and what kind of clipons and rearsets? I'm assuming salvage title? Any more pics of damage?
Thanks
Bent clipons, the forks look fine to me. I don't know how many miles are on the bike and there is no title. I bought this bike from Rodger, a NESBA CR (mindmaven on these forums). Pics of the damage here: http://imgur.com/a/s7Yl4

rk97

jeff;200061 wrote: $1800 for bike + brand new Michelins
holy shit, Jeff. I do not need a spare bike. I do NOT need a spare bike....

why did my idiot brother move to Washington????

jeff

rk97;200251 wrote: holy shit, Jeff. I do not need a spare bike. I do NOT need a spare bike....

why did my idiot brother move to Washington????
I dunno, I think you might need a spare bike :p