2003 Honda RC-51 Track Bike for Sale SP2 in NOVA

onlyjames

C'mon "HotBrakes" aka "Elbows on the Ground" aka "Will Not Lose" aka "Im Nice...Until You Want to Pass Me".....you dont have a lousy 3.25k? I thought you kept 4k in each pocket at all times?

BTW...Im pimpin the trailer...catching up quick to you, better watch out! Pretty trailer competition is MINE

Hotbrakes

onlyjames;232248 wrote: C'mon "HotBrakes" aka "Elbows on the Ground" aka "Will Not Lose" aka "Im Nice...Until You Want to Pass Me".....you dont have a lousy 3.25k? I thought you kept 4k in each pocket at all times?

BTW...Im pimpin the trailer...catching up quick to you, better watch out! Pretty trailer competition is MINE
Bring it to the Beave in May! The trailer I mean. Bring the RC too, Dakari is optional. We can sell it by showing everyone how well it performs on track. Riders everywhere will be yanking plug wires just to try and match the ferocious sound with their I4's, only to realize their cookie cutter sportsbikes have no soul. The deafening roar of the exhaust silencing the whine of their bikes like kittens under a lawn mower...Wait, that may have been too much. I love kittens. And I love RC51's, so kiss my ass, if you can catch me. Why did I ever sell mine...

FOR SALE:
2004 GSXR750 7k miles Penske shock Sharkskinz bodywork spares
$3250
Or trade for ^RC51

onlyjames

Push that gixx...should be easy to sell, everyone is mesmerized by the letters GSXR for some odd reason, so you should be able to sell easy. Exactly what I sold mine for, in similar condition....and mine went fast.

When u do...we got a pretty RC with your name on it....I"ll even make some numbers for you. You know this RC runs solid.....and can move....fun and games in...Jersey was it?

Hotbrakes

Funny thing is, it's the first RC I ever sat on. And it's got my number on it already. In fact I think it's the first real track bike I ever saw up close before going to a track day.