2003 Honda Ruckus

PJZOCC624

2003 Ruckus 50.

Runs great! New battery this week. Had my local shop give it a once-over and she's rumbling like a pig's belly just before feeding time!

Really not bad cosmetically, a few scuffs on the paint, and a cracked exhaust pipe cover, but all-in-all it's a solid scoot! Selling this (and the Zuma) as I'm looking at picking up a couple 4-wheelers, and garage space is getting tight!

Transferable NY registration. Haven't registered it in my name as it was just used at the track.

$925
12880 miles

Located in Syracuse.

Pics to follow.

Can text/call me at 3 1 5 four four zero 3 2 2 1
Or PM me here!

Thanks!

nickxx4360

2006 GSXR-600 for sale

Up for sale is a 2006 GSXR 600. It’s bone stock and has 77xxmiles on it.

It’s been on the track a few times. I low sided back in 2011 on right side and put a two inch long dent in the tank and some fairing damage.
I fixed up the bike (no new plastics) and only did one track day this year only because my wife is not comfortable with me riding anymore. That and the fact that I can’t afford to ride anymore is prompting me to sell it.

The Bike is Solid and runs strong!

It’s being sold as a TRACK BIKE ONLY. Bill of Sale and I have the VIN if you want to verify if it’s been stolen (which it’s not). No title will come with the bike. I am being upfront so that everyone is comfortable with the transaction. It has Brand new Pilot Power 3 tires with the one track day on it. Buy this and I will throw in a set of Chicken Hawk single temp tire warmers, Putbull front stand and anything in my garage that goes with the Bike

It also comes with a Ohlins stearing damper.

asking $3500
Located in White Plains New york
call me with questions: nine-one-seven- four one five- 9754

Thanks

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/maxx4360/library/Bike%20sale

nickxx4360;288191 wrote: Up for sale is a 2006 GSXR 600. It’s bone stock and has 77xxmiles on it.

It’s been on the track a few times. I low sided back in 2011 on right side and put a two inch long dent in the tank and some fairing damage.
I fixed up the bike (no new plastics) and only did one track day this year only because my wife is not comfortable with me riding anymore. That and the fact that I can’t afford to ride anymore is prompting me to sell it.

The Bike is Solid and runs strong!

It’s being sold as a TRACK BIKE ONLY. Bill of Sale and I have the VIN if you want to verify if it’s been stolen (which it’s not). No title will come with the bike. I am being upfront so that everyone is comfortable with the transaction. It has Brand new Pilot Power 3 tires with the one track day on it. Buy this and I will throw in a set of Chicken Hawk single temp tire warmers, Putbull front stand and anything in my garage that goes with the Bike

It also comes with a Ohlins stearing damper.

asking $3500
Located in White Plains New york
call me with questions: nine-one-seven- four one five- 9754

Thanks

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/maxx4360/library/Bike%20sale
Why would you post this here?:dunno: