2003 r-6 track bike with stock plastic

WEJ

2003 R-6 Track bike with 2700 miles. Clean, clear title in hand. Located in eastern NC. Asking $4500.
Extras include:

Hot Bodies painted bodywork
GPR Steering Dampner
Vortex clip ons
Vortex rearsets
Penske Shock - (John - CTR)
Penske internals in forks - (John - CTR)
Double bubble windscreen
Graves Fairing stay
Frame sliders
Swing arm sliders
Case covers
GP Shift set up
Vortex 50 tooth rear sprocket
Vortex front sprocket
520 chain
Safety wired

This is all I can remember right now. All of the above are on the bike and will be part of the deal. I am also including all the stock plastic as well in Yamaha blue. I bought the bike from a surgeon in Raleigh that was a little apprehensive about grating his skin on the road. Bike had 375 miles on it when I bought it in the spring of 04. Clean/clear title in hand. Strong 600 motor with no problems. Practically a member of the family by now. Excellent track bike all around and only selling for something newer since I want to stimulate the economy.... I will post pics upon request. Bike will be at VIR full on Monday 10-20-08.

WEJ
A Group

WEJ

Bike located in New Bern, N.C. Still have it in the trailer after this last weekend at VIR. Will take new pics as soon as I get it unloaded. Thanks and trust me that it's a terrific track bike.

Wej

WEJ

Here's some photos taken today. Let me know if anyone wants more specific pics. Enjoy!
Wej

av8bav8r

Great bike! Spent a lot of time chasing this thing around VIR! Got kind of attached to it myself- hope it goes to a good home... :)

WEJ

Thanks bro! And by saying you "chased me around" i'm interpreting that to mean that I always held you up. I live by a clear philosophy Johnny - King Kong on the straight and chucking anchor in the turns! Yeee Haaa

WEJ

Bump....New Price $4200. Includes all extras. Someone buy this rocket and get my wife off my back.

Bee

How much $$$ for the wife :haha:

nice bike i will be waiting to make decision on which track bike i would like to purchase for next year. good luck w/ sale and ill keep it in mind if you still have it on your hands then

WEJ

Still have the bike and need to sell it stat. Wife not for sale.........YET! I promised her I would sell the 03 R6 fast if she let me buy the new one. Well I got the new one but still have the 2003. Getting my hint,.. I'm not her favorite person right now.

Perlzuki

Bump for a real nice bike. Can't believe it hasn't sold yet! Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Spring is just around the corner!!

See ya,

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

aradamro

Sent you a pm about 6 days ago, hadn't heard anything back and didn't know if the bike was still for sale? Thanks, Antoni