2003 SV 650 S - MD - $3250

I have a 2003 SV 650 S that is fully set up for track days. All it would need to be superstock legal for racing is a belly pan and safety wire. The bike runs excellent and has always been stored inside and on a battery tender. It has only seen about 3 track days total since being set up for track. It has goodridge braided lines, yoshimura exhaust, K&N filter, EBC HH pads, vortex rearsets and clip ons, frame sliders, vortex 520 sprockets with RK x-ring chain, fender eliminated, swingarm spools, all lights removed, and has had religious oil changes. Comes with rear stand. Bike has around 7k miles and does not have a title, bill of sale only but VIN has been checked with vehicle history reports and by police is clean & clear. I do have a spare frame with non repairable salvage title that can go with the bike for right price. Also, it has never been wrecked and was only dropped once in a parking lot by previous owner as a street bike which just scratched the fairing. Asking $3250 OBO call or text (717) 8I7 97I9, asking additional $450 for extra frame. I also have a spare engine available separately as well which was supposedly gone through and had the top end freshened up with new rings and gaskets and hasn't been run since. Located in Manchester, MD close to Hanover, PA

SV%2520650%2520004.jpg

SV%2520650%2520007.jpg

SV%2520650%2520008.jpg