2003 sv650 and extras race ready

blankwall

I have a fully prepped sv650 race bike for sale. It is a 2003 fuel injected sv. This bike is near bulletproof. It had an engine rebuild done at the end of last season. I have done about 3-4 trackdays and 2 races since the rebuild. The bike is fully safety wired to ccs spec and is very competitive. This is one of the fastest superstock sv on the grid. I have come into some financial difficulty and am forced to sell everything. Included with the purchase is everything you need for a race setup. I have a canopy chairs a tent. I have a generator and tire warmers. Boots gloves and suit. I also have 5-6 sets of spare tires. I have two sets of bike stands and a spare set of wheels and rain tires. This is the total complete package. A complete race setup. I am located in bayonne nj currently. I am asing $3500 for everything but price can be negotiated slightly. My number is 774-283-3356. You can respond here or call me for more information o pictures.

blankwall

I will throw up some pics after work. Failed to mention it has a race tech suspension up front and a penske double clicker in the rear. You will be hard pressed to find a better sv or deal.

blankwall

Bump still for sale. Willing to part out the extras. Chicken hawk tire warmers $250. 2200 watt generac generator $200 or anything else mentioned just make me an offer.

blankwall

Price drop bike by itself 2200
Generator 200
Warmers 200
Suit boots gloves 200
Stands 50
Tires pm me for prices and brands
Anything else pm me

blankwall

1011111524.jpg

1006111557b.jpg

1006111557.jpg
1006111555.jpg

Brettzel

Very interested. What is the size of the suit, and what size are the boots? Also, is there anything wrong with the bike at all? Would you mind if a mechanic checked it out?

blankwall

The bike is mechanically sound just ugly bodywork and minor cosmetic flaws. Bring whoever you want to check it out you wont find a better running bike. The suit is a two piece suit large jacket size 36 pant. Boots are size 10 joe rocket brand.

blankwall

its hot bodies. Chec out the pictures its just ugly and has some rash or holes. Its older stuff. Comes with some spare pices but could overall used to be replaced.