2004 CBR 1000RR Track Only!

xrated

I bought this bike in 2005 with an Illinois "Junk Title", which means that is cannot be put back into street form. It has been my track bike since the 2006 season. Total trackdays on the bike are....

It has 4xxx miles showing on the odometer and that is a higher than actual number because I changed the sprockets soon after tracking the bike. -1 front and +3 in the rear. There is some repaired damage to the left side of the race plastic after a little off and low-side at Tally in May of this year. Nothing was bent except for the factory rearsets and I replaced them with a new set of Vortex rearsets and rode the bike again at Road Atlanta in June, Nashville in Aug. and Tally in Sept. Now the goodies that are on the bike....

* Ohlins 20mm Valving and springs in the front forks (set up for 190 lb rider) These forks were refreshed in July 2009 by John at CTR

* Ohlins HO347 rear Shock (set up for 190 lb rider) Preload adj., high and low comp. dampening, and rebound

* PCIII usb

* Jardine RT1 slip on with Alum can

* Galfer Stainless lines (Red) front and rear brakes and clutch

* Motil RBF600 fluid used in the above

* Michelin Power Race Tires......Not a lot left

* Afam front sprocket... -1

* Sidewinder T-Moly rear... +3

* Vortex Rearsets (Black)......new this summer and setup for GP shift

* Mirror Block-off plates

* Swingarm spools

* O.E.S. brand frame sliders

* Safety wired at oil filler, oil filter, oil drain, and rear axle bolt

* Mobil 1 15W-50 has been used since I bought it

I am asking $4800 for the bike the way it sits. I also have a complete set of spare wheels for the bike. Front with a used Power Race...$225

Rear with a brand new Power Race............$300 I also have another brand new Power Race....$100

I am in the Knoxville, TN area and would help with pickup, up to 100 miles or so. You can contact me via PM on here or at...865-856-5551....leave a message if no answer.

005.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg