2004 CBR 600RR track package w/trailer - $4250

jmiller427

Sold.

Hey all,
Selling my 04 600RR and all the goodies.
The bike has black rashed plastics,
The motor is fresh out of an 05 with low street miles, put it in last year and have only ridden the new motor twice.
Vortex Clip ons
Vortex Rear Sets
Scotts Steering Damper
Jardine exhaust
Lap timer

Front and rear stand
Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers

Harbor Freight open trailer
Pit Bull restraint system w pins/arm/etc..

I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
Thanks

jmiller427

Hi Chris,
Give me a couple days to see if someone is interested in the whole package.
How about check back on Monday, then I'll separate.
Thanks
Josh

jmiller427

Title in hand, bought it from another Nesbian about 3 years ago but it wasn't registered by him or me.
Motor - was at NJMP and the motor got hot. Ended up with oil in the coolant, so figured (hoped) head gasket.
I took the motor out, but didn't see anything obviously wrong. About that time, a fellow track bro called me saying he had a street motor with about 6k miles out of an 05 for a couple hundred. So I bought that, put it in, and then had Kenny from MRP finish all the wiring, get it running right, and do a full inspection. Runs great.

tydaddy

Thanks. Suspension work? Clean title? Wiring harness still intact? Also, location - as in, where are you located? Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks again!

Tyler

jmiller427

I haven't done any suspension work to it, and don't believe the previous owner did either. He was riding in I also.
What do you mean about the clean title? I have the title, and there is no lien. Are you concerned its a hot bike or are you looking to convert back to a street bike?
I live in Kent Island, MD
Shoot me a PM if you want and I'll reply with my phone number if you want to talk.

JayhawkInDC

Great bike...rode it on track, was there for many of its historic moments! Will be a great addition to someones garage!

Good bike, great guy ('cept he's kinda a douche!)

jmiller427

JayhawkInDC;198686 wrote: Great bike...rode it on track, was there for many of its historic moments! Will be a great addition to someones garage!

Good bike, great guy ('cept he's kinda a douche!)
Thanks Darrell
Bump.
Still for sale, won't be riding this year.
Also open to trade for a jetski.

jmiller427

4everwikid;235735 wrote: Where are you located, and would you be willing to separate the trailer? If so, how much for the trailer? Pics?
I'm on Kent Island in MD, right across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.
Yes, may be willing to separate the trailer depending on another interested buyer.