2004 GSXR 600 Syracuse, NY

PJZOCC624

You got it, John!

I'm in the midst of moving so please be patient with replies to pm's and such. Ill get some more pics up when I can. Thanks!

PJZOCC624

never more;147129 wrote: jw but why are you selling her?
I wont be getting back out to the track until next season, so instead of having the bike sit for 9 months or so, I figured I put it up and see if someone wanted it. Its been a great bike!

doug1611

new

I'm new to the forum so bear with me if I don't do this right.
I'll try to send you a PM regaring your bike. If it somehow doesn't come across try sending me one, doug1611 thanks

Hambone

PJZOCC17;144801 wrote: :nutkick:

Okay, effers...

So, back at Beave May 1/2... Sunday was supposed to be a complete washout. Forecast called for rain all day. We woke up to dark clouds, and it started raining during tech. I decided I would go out the first session on my dot's, and if I felt good, I'd buy a set of rain tires from the NESBA swagmobile. Went out first session, it was raining good and steady, and I was feeling good. So, came off, went to the NESBA trailer, and bought the tires. Went back to my bike and started to take the wheels off - in the rain. Brought the wheels to Colin to have him swap out the tires. Still raining, 2nd session about to start. Picked up the wheels with the freshly mounted rain tires. Carried them back - in the rain. Mounted the wheels back on - in the rain. NO SOONER than when I put my last tool away, IT STOPPED F'ING RAINING! :banghead: And as soon as the rain stopped, a dry line IMMEDIATELY started to form on the track... :haha: so, yes, I went and had the rain tires swapped out AGAIN with my dot's as by the end of the third sessions, the track was %75 dry, and the clouds had thinned out....

So thats why the tires were mounted but never ridden on! (I didn't even drop the bike off the stands once the rains were on):doh:

What about the cursing. My buddy (Steve) and I heard lots of that. Don't forget about the canopy.

Cool kid!