2004 GSXR600 Track Bike $3500 obo

esprocks

Price reduced to $3000!!

This bike is a track bike. I have the title, just no headlights, taillights, turn signals etc. Its got 13000K miles. Bike has been down on both sides so you'll see all the tell-tale signs... frame sliders are scratched, bar ends scratched, engine case scratched, body work is in mostly good shape but does have some parts that have touched down that have the paint shaved off. The tail section on the bike on one side is broken. All the damage is "on the outside"... in other words, the bike is mechanically perfect! Suspension, frame, engine, transmission, brakes, rims and tires are all functioning normal. The bike is 100% rideable in its current condition, just not as pretty as it used to be, but hey, its a track bike!

I am getting rid off all my track stuff so if you want, I can include tire warmers, joe rocket leather jacket, extra set of dunlop gpa's (with one race weekend on them).

The pics are a few months old so you can't see the tail section damage, and some paint damage on the left side but everything else is pretty accurate.

email bertrandsales@gmail.com or call 703-505-8249 for more info

jimgl3

i could sell my bike, buy your bike, have more stuff and money left over...

this sale won't last long

stevo_x

well if ur just giving stuff away i'll take the tire warmers and dunlops for freeninetynine and pay for shipping :D

jon686

I see a lot of stickers on the bike- does it have the parts? How bout a list of mods/add-ons/upgrades? I'm very interested!

esprocks

It has most of the parts on there but they're all small add ons. It has a Yoshimura bolt on exhaust, Gaulfer steel braided brake lines up front, Vesrah RJL pads up front, afam sprocket in the front with one tooth less than stock, the tires are Dunlop gpa's, Cheetah bodywork, k&n air filter and... I think thats it. Please come check out the bike asap... there are two interested buyers at the moment and I would like to sell this thing before Wednesday, July 1st when I go on vacation.

Thanks!!

ps... the pic is what the tail section looks like now