2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab XE - $12500 obo

GA_SVS

I bought this brand new, religiously changed the oil and filter every 4000 miles with synthetic oil and had a transmission cooler installed when the truck had less than 20,000 miles. It has a new set of Cooper Discoverer AT3 tires (less than 10,000 miles) and a new battery (less than six months old). Never been in an accident and never used offroading.

This truck has most every option that can be had in the XE model and quite a few dealer installed ones. It is granite metallic colored, has the V-6 engine with 70,000 miles, 4.5 foot bed, four speed automatic transmission, cruise control, tilt and power steering, remote key less entry, factory Rockford Fosgate six disc CD changer, power mirrors, power door locks, power windows, factory seat covers, factory floor mats, factory wheel locks, factory receiver hitch, factory bed liner, factory bed extender, factory step rails, limited slip rear differential, roof racks, antilock brakes, and probably more things I can't think of right now.

The pictures have Yakima bike racks that can be included for an extra $150.

Title history report: http://sdrv.ms/MLHODD

More pictures: http://sdrv.ms/LoOE2m

70six-four99-seventeen17
I don't have texting.

james321

Ga sos

Georgia Secretary of State Cathy Cox today ruled that House District 29 candidate Randy Sauder will remain on the ballot as a Democratic candidate in the 2000 General Primary and General Elections. In an order signed today Ms. Cox ruled against a challenge to Rep. Sauder’s candidacy brought by petitioner Marston H. Tuck.
Secretary of State Cox rejected state administrative law judge (ALJ) Michael Malihi’s initial decision in the Sauder matter, which procedurally serves as a recommendation to Secretary Cox, the state’s chief elections official. Ms. Cox found flawed the ALJ’s interpretation of Georgia election law governing the qualification process for candidates, and endorsed the opinion and guidance of Georgia Attorney General Thurbert Baker. Attorney General Baker has opined that it is legal and permissible for a candidate to, during the period in which candidates submit documents to their political parties, withdraw their Declaration of Candidacy with one political party and re-submit it with another."