2004 R1 track bike for sale (race ready)

rob92

Control Rider
N2
*** Buyer had banking issues, this bike is back up for sale ***

(since original post, new EBC extreme pads installed, nice clean oil, etc., bike is covered in garage)

Selling my 2004 R1 track-bike and trading up to a new beast. My bike is still in great shape and has been well maintained, oil changed after every few track days (full syn or syn blend), is completely track/race ready, and still runs strong.

It has the following:

• Ohlins rear shock
  • Ohlins steering damper (installed this year)
  • Racetek front fork/spring kit, re-valved, etc.
  • Full Graves ti-oval exhaust (new, installed end of last year)
  • Power Commander PCIII mapped for Graves
  • Arata rear setsNewly installed STM slipper clutchArmour Bodies painted body workXT lap timerStainless brake linesEBC wave rotorsNew battery installed last year
The forks have also been refreshed last month with new forks from an '06 R1. Bike is very clean and in perfect working condition. It has roughly 11k miles on it, most of them being track miles CR-ing + about 6 WERA sprint races.

This bike has only been down once years ago, I was bumped from behind by another rider and scratched up the original body work. Other than a few dings from rocks/debris on the body work, the bike is pretty clean.

Clean title in hand, I am the original owner.

Bike is sprung for a 215lb rider. Asking 6k or best offer.

Thanks,

Rob

E-mail (robc at instepgroup.com) or send PM.

See full-res pics here

P1010006.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010013.jpg

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Great Bike! I rode this Cring and its got some horsepower! Handles Great! Anyone who gets this bike will be extremely happy! Robs a pretty good guy too!:adore:

vanbreezy

Hey good luck with the sale Rob. I don't much about the bike, :haha: but i know the owner is a stand up guy.

Navyboy12807

Hey rob I sent u a text sorry couldn't call to tell u the good news flyers game party at my house with 1000 surround sound system! GO FLYERs!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I thought this thing was sold already! Someone buy this thing, it's a frickin' steal with all the new stuff that was just put on it.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Gratz, Len!

Just make sure to talk dirty to her when you ride her. She likes that sorta thing...

:spank:

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
You better be careful on that thing. You might not be able to handle all that power! :saythat: I hope to see you real soon buddy.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Congrats, Lenny! Now, you can't let that pretty new bike sit waiting until next season, can you???? Hope to see it and you soon!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Thanks to all you folks!:adore:
Jim, I remember all that power at Beaver Run! Do you remember?:doh:
Judy, it'll be great to be back out there with you!
JJ, when I get back up to speed, I'm gonna push ya!:wow:
Dave, I think well have to have a little BushMills or something!