2004 Vesrah Suzuki GSX-R 600 - Rockford, Illinois

spwright83

Time has come to put my track bike up for sale it is a 2004 Suzuki GSX-R 600. It was raced for 1 season (2005) in Japan by a Vesrah employee. It was prepped by Mark Junge from Vesrah Suzuki for that season for him to meet the rules in Japan. I purchased it spring of 2011 and rode track days on it with Nesba. I raced one weekend at Blackhawk Farms in 2013.
The bike has a modified head on it, the motor runs STRONG, at Road America the bike was one of the quickest 600's. Mark Junge tuned it on his dyno for pump gas 93 octane (I didn't want to run race fuel for track days). On the pump gas tune it made 101 hp on his Factory dyno with a stock air filter (still stock in bike)=low to mid teens on a Dynojet dyno.

Bike has had the oil changed by myself after every weekend (Castrol R4 superbike oil 5w-40) of riding with the oil filter being changed with Suzuki filters every other weekend.

The bike was in one lowside on the left hand side causing damage to bodywork (some rash and cracks) and some light scratches in frame (no structural damage just cosmetic). I have rode this bike at 6 track days with few issues and the previous owner rode 16 trackdays. Body work just had some tape on it and was fine, not affecting the ride.

Here is a list of parts on the bike. Quite a few of these items were Yoshmura Japan only items and extremely hard to come by in the States.

Brembo RCS Master Cylinder
Akropovic full SS system with Ti can (New when I bought bike)
Dynojet Power Commander
Dynojet Ignition Module
Dynojet Quick Shifter
Yoshimura Kit ECM
Yoshimura Kit wire harness (no key, lights, etc...)
Yoshimura Japan Kit Radiator
Yoshimura Japan race body work superbike tail (hinged tail very cool)
Zero Gravity clear double bubble (2 track days on this)
Graves fairing stay with quick release clips for upper
Yoshimura Japan .95 fork springs
Penske Triple adj. rear shock (would have to double check spring rate but Mark set it up for me weighing 190 lbs again not legal in the race class)
Yoshimura Japan s/s front brake lines
Yoshimura Japan carbon fiber lower sprocket guard
Yoshimura Japan pair valve box
Vesrah front brake rotors 1 race weekend + the days I did
Vesrah Super RJL brake pads
Ohlins steering damper
Vortex black clip-ons (new when I got bike not legal in Japan)
Renthal firm grips
Vortex black gas cap
Suzuki swing arm sliders/spools
DID ERV-2 racing chain 520 conversion
AFAM 15/45 520 gearing on bike
Case Covers
Frame protectors

I do have some basic spares such as levers, clip-on bar, few sprockets, parts manual.

There may be more I will add if I remember anything else.

Asking $3500 please shoot me a email me if you have any questions, want more pics or want to talk I can get you my phone #. Will come with bill of sale. Located in Byron Illinois. near Rockford - email is spwright83@yahoo dot com

Attachments

• Vesrah 1.jpg
    Vesrah 1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 25