2004 Zuma 50

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I have a 2004 Zuma 50 for sale. Bike has 1,155 miles on the odometer and runs and rides great. I bought this from Buck Miller of the old Nesba days about 6 years ago. When I purchased it from him, NY state did not hold titles for this size scooter. I never planned on making it streetable, so I never got a title in MD.

I installed the Leo Vince exhaust and damper kit. This made a huge difference in the power and only made it a little louder. It is completely stock other than that.

There is a small hole in the seat vinyl as seen in the pictures. I mistakenly put a tire warmer over the seat and forgot to unplug the warmer. I also picked up an expired NY license plate off eBay to make it seem like a legit vehicle for those tracks that don't allow unregistered pit bikes. The license plate will be included.

This is a great pit bike and it has served me well. I can help with delivery up to an hour or so away from Baltimore. Asking for $1,000 or best offer.
Zuma-1.jpg Zuma-2.jpg Zuma-3.jpg Zuma-4.jpg Zuma-5.jpg

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Price reduced to $900. Pretty much after that, it won't be worth selling and I'll just keep it.

tdelegram

Control Rider
If I wasn't buying a crf100 for mini moto I would be all over this, of course I would want it in orange.