2005 7x14 Enclosed TN Trailer ..new tires

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Selling my 2005 TN 7x14 Enclosed trailer. Clean VA title

Very nice heavy duty trailer with dual axles.
-4 New tires in August 2013
-Sides on inside were repaneled with insulation to prep for a/c and heat.
-Ramp rear door for easy loading and unloading
-1 basic motorcycle chock and a Baxley chock for super easy motorcycle loading.
-2-5/8" ball requirement
-Random tiedowns throughout
-All vinyl stickers are easily removed from the exterior
-7 pin connector

-Crank handle for the upper vent went missing
-corner panels on interior need to be re-installed
-Nonskid paint on floor that is worn in several places

I used this trailer this past season hauling 2 bikes from Atlanta, to Pittsburgh, Ohio, West Virginia, New Jersey with no problems. Towed super easy behind a Nissan Titan and constantly got compliments on how nice the trailer was.

I am selling to go to a smaller trailer with a single axle to save on toll costs since I travel the Penn Turnpike and 95 North frequently. The dual axle trailer gets costly for these tolls.

Asking 2850.00
-This is not built like some of the newer trailers with cheaper axles, bearings and materials.

g471.jpg

kvhr.jpg

v70k.jpg

s0bl.jpg

wy03.jpg

xo51.jpg

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Thanks for the offer, but the barn doors are a big deterrent. I am looking at one tomorrow that a friends coworker needs to sell asap due to overextending himself credit wise. I will keep you in mind if things change. Thank you

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Ladies and gentlemen.....I have had some offers in the forms of trades for the trailer to include:
-A Mazda Miata (that needed an interior and steering wheel)
-random Weapons
-Purebreed dogs
-Gold jewelry

Though the offers have been considered, I am really not looking to trade my trailer for anyone's pets, weapons, ATV's, or first born children.

If you have a nice V-Nose 6x10 or 6x12 single axle trailer of equal value with a ramp (no barn doors), side door, has a title, has decent tires, can be easily registered and pass inspection (if required), I will consider your offer.

Thank you everyone who has taken a look and their previous offers.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Evil Cupcake;296695 wrote: Ladies and gentlemen.....I have had some offers in the forms of trades for the trailer to include:
-A Mazda Miata (that needed an interior and steering wheel)
-random Weapons
-Purebreed dogs
-Gold jewelry

Though the offers have been considered, I am really not looking to trade my trailer for anyone's pets, weapons, ATV's, or first born children.

If you have a nice V-Nose 6x10 or 6x12 single axle trailer of equal value with a ramp (no barn doors), side door, has a title, has decent tires, can be easily registered and pass inspection (if required), I will consider your offer.

Thank you everyone who has taken a look and their previous offers.
:haha:

What about a gold plated Miata with guns attached to it and a dog in the passenger seat? :dunno: Sure would help clear the traffic on 95. :D

Bump for a nicely set up trailer and good seller

andykurz

If you are interested in trading, I have a haulmark 6x12 in very much the same configuration as you (ramp door, side door, flat front, arch roof) except single axle if you are interested.

I will send you some pics, but I did:

All weather carpeting on floor
Two overhead fluorescents
Wired for 110V
Shelf / counter up front
E-track on sides, tie downs on floor
Very new tires (

andykurz

Sorry, not looking to straight sell it.

If you have a larger trailer you are looking to trade, let me know. I can't go trailer-less!