2005 gsxr 1000

Listing my 2005 GSXR 1000. Clear title. Was a street bike and I converted it into a track bike. I have all the street plastic (blue and white), mirriors, lights, pegs, etc.

Mods:
Armour bodies fairing - repaired and painted by SlowSteve
Marchesini forged magnesium wheels
Galfer wave superbike brake rotors front and rear
Ohlins 30mm kit in the forks with fork extenders
Penske tripple clicker rear
Galfer brake lines
Brembo 19 X 20 master brake cyclinder
Vortex rear sets
D&D slip on exhaust

Included is all the original street stuff, original forks, original rims with brake rotors. I no longer have the original under tail piece. Have an extra GP style slip on exhaust. Motor is stock. Bike susp set for rider & gear 215 - 230lbs. Asking $6,500 for all. Bike is located in Maryland.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Someone buy this thing & get it out of my garage. I will post some better pix when I get home. This is a crazy fast bike!

I think 11K miles. Maybe SlowSteve can post after he gets home and checks the clock. It had close to 10K when I made it a track bike... I think.

borislav

Control Rider
Greg ZX6R;269330 wrote: Brian is a man of the sea now!
Man of the sea ok but I know one thing pretty soon he will be like your brother Mike BIKELESS!
Anyway GLWS Buck and may Neptune be good to you!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
The bike has 13044 miles and one track day since the paint job. The bike is currently in my garage on Maryland's eastern shore.

More pictures to follow shortly.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
None of the numbers or name have been clear coated so removal shouldn't be too hard with a hair dryer on high and some patience.