2005 GSXR 750 Track Bike

DevilDawg

SOLD!!
This is a track only 2005 GSXR 750 with a handful of nice pieces parts that is ready to be your dedicated track bike. Great for the first time track day junkie, but is completely safety wired (to MotoSeries race spec) if you are looking for a nice endurance bike. The specs:
14,995 miles
Stock motor & ECU
Full Yosh RS-3 CF race exhaust (slightly modified for length)
520 DID chain with JT CS and Driven sprockets (-1/+1)
Motion Pro Revolver quick-turn throttle
Vortex clip ons
OSF Rear sets
Puig double bubble screen
Hotbodies bodywork with suspersport tail & stock seat
Galfer SS front lines
Vesrah RJL front pads
K&N Air Filter
Michelin Pilot Power tires

DSC_0612.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0613.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0614.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0615.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0616.jpg
[/IMG]

The details: I bought the bike, sans tank and bodywork out of Canton, OH. Bike does not have a title as it was purchased from a police impound lot. I have the junk motor vehicle affidavit from the OBMV and the Akron Police Department, so its legit, but bill of sale will have to do. It was bone stock, and the motor sound and strong. Added the go fast goodies myself and have receipts for everything installed. Meticulously built this bike from the ground up. Paint job is a Krylon special. Not painted to impress, just to keep it from being all white. It has run two track days at PIRC since completion, and come home safe and strong each session. Plenty of days left in the tires, and the front pads were installed just prior to the latest track day (6/30), along with Water Wetter. (Ran Engine Ice for the first TD.) For the rear sets, I have a complete second set of hardware, save for the mounting bracket to the bike itself, and the heel guards. But there's two additional shift bars (one for std and one for GP shift), levers, tips, etc...everything you'd need down to the shims for replacement. This bike runs well, runs strong, and has started every single time I have thumbed the starter. You can pull this off the trailer and run it tomorrow!

Bike is available for $4200 O.B.O. and located in Northeast Ohio. If not sold by the 16th, it will be at the Mid Ohio track day that Monday. For more pics, PM me or email swdesha at windstream dot net. Can also reach my call at four 4 zero seven 5 nine six 8 two two.

r1crusher

Now that's buyer envy...already got it as your avatar! LOL!

Hope you like it DJ, Steve and I put a lot of love into that bike.

:D

jorge1812

yo Hunter, you're gonna need something more than a 750 to beat my "little" 600. you're gonna need something called SKILL lol. jk bro. im glad you're okay and nothing serious happened to you this past weekend at VIR. nice bike, im jealous lol