2005 GSXR 750 , track ready 3750.00

Toddgotfish

Control Rider
Clean and Clear title in hand.track only GSX-R750 2005 model. Mild SS built motor. Full Ohlins front and rear.
Fully safety wired. Full Arrow exhaust.Gilles rearsets with spare pegs.520 conversion DID ERV3 with pitbull sprockets. GalferSS superbike lines. Vesrah RJL pads. New Vortex clip ons.PC3 with brand new Qshifter(standard) and custom map for motor.stock dampner with 15W fork oil.RBF600 fluid in brake lines, new water wetter.Brand new in box Hot Bodies primer gray ready for your color paint. nice set of GPA's ready to roll. I posted a pic of spare parts and pegs for the Gilles rearsets(350.00 worth of spares)Also, I rebuilt the calipers this past summer new pistons and seals(168.00)Vortex Fuel cap.I have gone through every single electrical connection on the bike and eliminated bulky connectors.
with Brembo 19x18 3900.00.....stock master cyl 3750.00

if you want to get into track days or racing , this is a great bike. don't want to spend quite this much, I can swap more parts to stock. I have stock shock,stock exhaust, etc. I'll even throw in a set of stands, if you need a set of warmers, I have a pair for sale.

feel free to call or text for questions or pics 205-913-0995
She has to go, I'll keep lowering the price til she sells, you know someone out there ready for the track.

All pics are posted on the WERA classifieds