2005 GSXR 750 - You'll have to pry it from my hands!

Hawaiijames

Are there Ohlins front and rear and if so, which ohlins are they? Can you send pics and also of the rear sets.
I am available to drive down this weekend and pick it up but I need to know what's what and your bottom line. I have an 06 and 07 that look good also and are close in price.
Let me know

alphamale

With everything listed, I actually think my bottom line is close to 8k. I would sell the bike in street form (stock) for 6k or maybe a little less.

Totally outfitted with Ohlins, Brembo, Spiegler, STM, Yoshi, etc... well I could easily sell all those parts for over 2k. This is a race breed machine, with no expense spared

The KBB on the bike is 6500. Which seems a little high... but it is what it is.

Nate

wrecklessfool

would you sell the bodywork and race fairing stay separate? How much? Willing to trade an Elka 3 way shock for the 04-05 750 for the bodywork if you're interested. Thanks.

alphamale

Don't get pissy. The price in stock form is 6000. I would be willing to compromise with somebody that is interested in terms of options/price. If you want the Ohlins Setup, I will give you a deal, but don't expect to walk away with 3k worth of add-ons for nothing.

alphamale

Market value of some of the options on the bike. Realizing that the bike is aging, but just think about buying some of these options on ebay or something.

Suggested Retail Value $6535

Power Commander $200
Factory Pro Stacks $200
Race Filter $50
Vortex Sprockets + EK chain $80
Front & Rear Spiegler lines $50
Extra Wheels and Tires $350
Spare Clip-Ons $ 80
Vortex Rearsets $250
Hotbodies Bodywork $300
Yoshimura Full Exhaust $400
Tank Grips $40
Brembo MC $150
Double Bubble WS $90
Quickshifter $150
Gel Seat $100
Chain Adjusters $200
Spare Forks $200
Spare Shock $40
F&R Ohlins Suspension $1200

kwongfeihong

i've been looking to upgrade to a 750, but still have an 03 r6. only looking for street for the time being, so some of the upgrades you can prob take off and sell. please let me know if you're interested in trading at all, if not, maybe we can meet up. Best price close to "street" stock + minor upgrades is what i'm looking for so it may be within reach. I'll PM you with my info, get back at me at my email if you can. thanks!