2005 Honda CBR 600RR clean title 2500.00

LMsports

I have a 2005 Honda CBR 600RR with a clean title. Bike was crashed at a trackday and I don't feel like fixing it but it should be a pretty easy and cheap fix for someone. What it needs:

Subframe, Battery tray, race upper and lower, gauges, fairing bracket.

What it has:
Brand new superbike tail, tank cover, and front fender, yoyodyne slipper clutch, full leo sbk exhaust with can damage, power commander (damaged not sure if it works but bike runs with it on) vortex gas cap, woodcraft clip ons and stator cover, galfer superbike brake lines.

Clean it up, replace a few parts and you have a cheap track bike.

LMsports

Engine is stock. Valve clearances have been checked. Good runner. The gauges have been broken twice now so I don't know how many miles are actually on it but everything is within spec. I can take some pics tomorrow but all you will see is a naked CBR. For 3k I will throw in a brand new set of Race Products bodywork which retails at 900.00. I have also found an extra subframe that I had laying around. It is bent but will work fine for a track bike. Also, I thought the fairing bracket was bad but it isn't, it is straight and completely useable. So now all you need is a set of gauges and a battery tray.