2005 Honda CBR600rr

rmadursk

$$$

xTomKx;279239 wrote: Serious buyers only. Everybody is asking for pics and nobody replies back.
That would be an indication to me that my price was too high :dunno:

Ron

rmadursk

xTomKx;279243 wrote: :notsure: You did see what the price is, correct?
Not saying the price is too high. No idea if it is. I'm just saying that when I get no positive responses on stuff I have for sale and I lower the price, whatever it is, it typically sells.

Ever heard the saying "Everything I have for sale is gold, everything you're trying to sell me is lead"?

GLWTS,

Ron

avizpls

#11-A
you could put the pictures right here and solve a few problems....I'm afraid to PM you because I may not be SERIOUS enough, but I would like to see the bike to know if its worth passing on to a guy i know looking for a tracker.

bboynicku

avizpls;279262 wrote: you could put the pictures right here and solve a few problems....I'm afraid to PM you because I may not be SERIOUS enough, but I would like to see the bike to know if its worth passing on to a guy i know looking for a tracker.
+1 putting the pics in the original post would help out

zuluhour

It appears the question has been asked, but got any pics? If you don't know how to post them up just email me and I can post them up - it's easy.