2005 R1, set up Track/Race bike, clean title

motogypsy

Clean Title 2005 Yamaha R1, 15xxx miles, well set up Race/Track bike,
started it’s life as a street bike, then did a couple of trackdays, and over the course of a couple years, and several mods, became a trackday only bike, in 2010.
It has been raced a couple times as a novice race bike….one weekend in 2011 and so far once this season

this thing is set up real nice, I flushed the brake fluid, and changed the coolant at the start of the season..

put new front pads on it over the winter…and have a new set still in package that will come with it…

oil and filter changed regular, every couple of trackdays….

here is a link to more pics, the pics were taken while I was going over it getting it ready for this season

http://s262.photobucket.com/upload/albums/motogypsy/?location=05+R1

here is a list of mods, real nice set up,

Graves Full Titanuim Exhaust,
Graves Velocity Stacks,
BMC race, air filter
Dyno Jet Power Commander 3 USB, (custom map)
Dyno Jet Quick Shifter,
520 chain and sprockets, down one in front….up 2 in rear....new chain and rear sprocket...2 trackdays on them
braided front brake lines,
Scott’s Steering Damper,
Vortex Adjustable Rearsets,
Gilles Chain Adjusters, and GP style lifts,(the spool mounts were broken off in a crash)

Penske Triple Adjuster Rear Shock,
Race Tech 20 mil Kit in front, (suspension installed and set up by GMD computrac Atl. for 185 lb rider)

stompgrip on tank,
frame slider,
Race bodywork is in good condition, and pro painted flat black

I had this for sale over the winter….then decided to race/ride it this summer until it sells

Just intalled a new chain, and rear 47 tooth sprocket…has one WERA weekend on it…4 races, and 4 practice sessions, also have a slightly used 45 tooth sprocket….

New Apex MFG adjustable clip ons….

bike has been a track, or race bike for several years, so it has been down a few times, I do not know the exact crash history, but the frame, swingarm, forks, and wheels are straight, I have been riding it since April with NO issues,

the spool mounts are broken off the swingarm,

and there are dents in both sides of the tank..please see pics,
but the bike rides great, and straight,

This Gen. R1 is a great track platform, and this one is set up very well,
bike is in Baltimore area,

I am willing to help with delivery to any Mid Atlantic track, on any WERA or CCS weekend....or will help get it closer to you, or assist with shipping...

I have this for sale on another forum for $5300 dollars with a brembo master, hinson slipper, and a spare set of wheels...but not getting any bites...so I am going to sell that stuff seperate and reduce the price of the bike....

$4200 as listed above, with the stock master cyclinder, and stock clutch..

I will be riding this until it sells, so it may have a few more miles/trackdays on it....I am going out right now to change the oil, so that will be fresh....

this is a great deal, on a bike that I think is worth about a grand more than I am asking.....I will not take any lower...so please dont ask....

if you are interested in the slipper, brembo, or extra set of wheels I have we can work something out....
slipper $650
Brembo RCS...$300
set of wheels, with front rotors...$450

no street parts...

contact me through email, text or call,

duane
734-717-5478
motogypsyracing@yahoo.com

motogypsy

ok.... someone needs this bike....lets make it happen...

I just found my next bike, and need the cash to go pick it up....

this thing is ready to go....just took it off the trailer from a couple days at NJMP

motogypsy

ok....time for this to go.....

$4000 cash, takes it,

I just made a deposit on my next bike...so this one has to go now....

if it doesnt sell by next weekend I will just part it out, which seems like a shame for such a nicely set up bike.....

come and get it..

d

jrockcolors

Guys at that price this is a smoking deal for this bike. Ive been around this solid bike for a few seasons now and it has been maintained to the tee. Let alone is a rock solid set up liter bike

motogypsy

alright..... I am starting to get offers on parts.....
I dont want to do it, but I may just part it out.....

someone buy this before it starts disappearing in pcs.

you only have a couple more days....

I also have a spare set of wheels,
and a barely used Hinson Slipper Clutch...to be sold separately