2005 YAMAHA R6 BODY PARTS TRIPLE TREE in N.E. IL

COBALT COUPE

Burnin' gas & haulin' a$$ !
THESE PARTS ARE FROM A 2004 R6 - YES 2004

I have some parts from a 2004 R6, (- YES 2004 MODEL I originally put 2005 in the title by mistake -) I think the fairings will fit 2003 - 2005, but the front fender and lower triple tree will only fit 2003 - 2004, or the R6 "S" models with the standard NON inverted forks.
BLACK front fender, about as perfect as possible $40.00 obo + shipping.
Lower triple tree with bearings etc, perfect shape, $65.00 obo + shipping.
RED LEFT side upper fairing some small cracks, and some scuffs/scrapes definitely useable as is $40.00 obo + shipping.
BLACK LEFT side lower fairing, very small cracks around engine cover opening, and some scuffs to the rear of it, definitely useable as is $ 40.00 obo + shipping
BLACK RIGHT side lower fairing, small cracks at bottom front corner, some scuffs around engine cover opening $40.00 obo + shipping.
I have alot more pics, please e-mail me at jelinekgarage@sbcglobal.net for more pics/info/etc., and for shipping or local pick up I am in Richmond, IL 60071.

I will be at the Road America AMA race in Elkhart Lake on sunday and can bring this stuff with for anyone seriously interested. E-MAIL me at jelinekgarage@sbcglobal.net for my cell #.
Thanks,

COBALT COUPE

ttt................lots of interest in this stuff, but no one very serious.
The fender is SOLD.

COBALT COUPE

The black body panels are SOLD ( sorry for the delay Steve ) - still have the lower triple clamp and the red body panel.