2006 6x12 Horton Hauler toyhauler with AC heat, Schwinn Campus scooter - $4250

GA_SVS

$3875

Warm days are here!!! A/C is your friend ;-).

This trailer was easily pulled by a 2004 Nissan Frontier V-6 even when loaded with two motorcycles, E-Z up, food, water gear, etc.

The overall dimensions are 7.5' wide, 10' high and 17.5' long. The inside is 6' high at the center.

This is a single axle enclosed v-nose that has numerous upgrades. It has diamond plate on the ramp, down the center of the floor, at the threshold of the side door and on the lower part of the exterior of the nose. The Dexter drop axle has E-Z lube hubs; I installed new 4200 pound leaf springs on it last summer -- at that same time I also installed folding stabilizer jacks in the rear, new LED tail lights and LED fender lights.

There are numerous D-rings for tying bikes or gear down, I installed backing plates on the larger ones last summer. There are a couple Pingle mounts (one Pingle chock is included) in the front floor area. It is set up to bolt in Pit Bull motorcycle trailer restraints and Nice Raxx motorcycle stand holders.

The walls and roof are completely insulated and the roof is finished with Luan paneling. The floor is marine grade plywood. There are zero leaks in the roof or doors. The upper bunks are currently in our basement but will come with the camper -- they took up a bit more room and we didn't use them. The lower bed accommodates at least a queen sized air mattress, is very sturdy and folds up in seconds.

In addition to the shelving in the nose, it has two built in 110V lights, several interior 110V outlets and one interior 12V light. I installed an external 110V GFCI receptacle and master cut-off switch last summer. There is a new (2011 dated cylinder) dry chemical fire extinguisher mounted inside the door and a smoke detector near the roof.

The AC is a Duo-Therm 13,500 BTU that will freeze you out even on the hottest summer days at Talladega and it also has heat strips that keep the chill away. The crank up dome cover was replaced last summer. The Coleman electric cooler operates on either 12V or 110V, was purchased last summer and has been used maybe six times.

(678) 835-7384

This trailer came with many options from the factory:
30" Side door with bar lock
Non-powered roof vent
"D" ring set
Spare tire
Spare tire mounting kit
Dome light
15" radial 205 75R 15LR
24" Stone guard
3/8" Plywood interior walls
Medium Duty ramp door (spring assisted)

DSCI0781_edited.jpg

DSCI0780_edited.jpg

DSCI0782_edited.jpg

DSCI0783_edited.jpg

TonyR

I just bought a trailer, but I've been trying to think of ideas on how to make a bed that folds against the wall when bikes are in and folds down at night. I was thinking about doing something like the top bunks, but I can only do one side because I have my stands mounted on the other side. May I ask, what supports the bottom platform? I was going add some legs that screw in. But I'm not a carpenter by any stretch and don't want to start drilling holes and end up with something that doesn't work.

Thanks.

Good luck with the sale. It's a nice set up.

GA_SVS

The 2x6 along each wall has notches that hold the 2x4 "bed slats" that are stored in the rack that is on the floor of the LH side.

GA_SVS

JBZ1k;264834 wrote: Very nice setup! I hope your upgrading. GLWS
Yes - an upgrade is in the works :rolleyes:. You gonna make any events this season (stop by our pit and say hi, if so)?

Still play with the oil burning trucks (I could use some expert advice on an Air Dog install)?

JBZ1k

I'm probably going to come to some wera races and watch in the first half of the year and I may participate in a race towards the end of the season. I still have a lot I want to work on before I get into racing. I'll be riding with Nesba in April at road ATL to start my TD season off.

I sold the dodge and bought a 10 cylinder VW TDI that I've been pulling my trailer with. Same power rating as the Cummins just wrapped in an SUV instead of a truck. Let me know if you have any questions about the air dog and I will be glad to help.