2006 GSX-R750 Track Bike $5000.00

MotorSWATCop

Well she has put her foot down. My wife is making me sell my track bike or she is getting rid of me. It seems that this hobby is a bit too expensive what with trackday prices, travel, tires, and the like. So, here is what it has:

New Sharskinz upper and Superstock tail (uses OEM seat).
Spiegler SS Braided Brake Lines on the front (2 individual lines vs. a splitter)
Dynojet PCIII USB PowerCommander
Yoshimura Stainless full system w/ TRC cannister
520 conversion -1front & +2 rear.
Pit-Bull Steering Stabilizer
Vortex Clip-Ons
Vortex Rearsets (Standard Shift; GP Shift is simple to change to)
CRG Shorty Levers
Moto-R Case covers on both sides
Stompgrip on tank.
Carbonne Lorraine C-55 Racing Brake Pads up front (also have a new set)
Currently has Bridgestone BT003's w/ one day @ Tally on it: Front Type 4 and Rear Type 3
Safety wired for trackdays and then some. It will need a little more to make it WERA legal.
PitBull Front & Rear stands. (Front is a fork lift; does not lift from the lower triple)

VIN: JS1GR7KA062110816

Here's the skinny on the bike. I bought the bike new in August 2007. I had a minor lowside in March @ Tally which toasted the stock plastics. I went down again in August 2008 at Tally and the front end of the bike and the subframe took hits. I purchased a very clean, used front end and Kent @ GMD Computrack Atlanta installed it. He put in .95 springs for me (I weigh 220). He also straightened the bike and can verify the repair. I replaced the subframe and it is straight and true. The front rim was straightened at Will's rim repair. The Sharkskinz upper and tail are new since the others were split in half. The bike was just at Marietta Motorsports where Craig Stewart looked it over and did a little work on it. He said it is a solid bike w/ no issues to speak of. It runs strong. I mention Kent and Craig because they are known quantities and I am not hiding anything. I hold clear title on the bike.

The Sharkskinz are primered (factory) and ready for paint. The tank is dented and front tank cover is broken. They function fine but cosmetically look like A$$. Pictures below and I can send more if you want them. I am in Leeds, AL (Barber is about 4 minutes away). I will definitely consider delivery w/ in reasonable distances for fuel costs. Note: I still have to finish installing the body work. I need to rivet the Dzus fasteners to the upper.

I am on this board often and will check PM's
My personal e-mail is boomer132@windstream.net
Cellular (205) 902-0681
Left001.jpg

MotorSWATCop

Cole;42512 wrote: how many miles on the motor?
The gauge shows 1073 which is what it had when I took it off the street and made it a track bike. I broke the speed rotor when I changed the front sprocket and did not bother to fix it since the tach still worked. I ran the following trackdays:

Barber: Ed Bargy School 1 day AUG07
Tally: Elite Sportbike 2 days NOV07
Jennings: Ed Bargy 2 day school DEC 07
Tally: Ed Bargy Trackday 1 day FEB08
Tally: Elite Sportbike 2 days MAR08
Tally: Nesba 2 days MAY08
Tally: STT 1 day AUG08 Wrecked!

That's it! The bike has less than 4000 miles.

MotorSWATCop

TTT
Buy this bike! Not the prettiest but very well maintained! Paint it and make it your own. Wired for Trackdays and then some.

snikwad

damn dude. sorry to hear that. no middle ground, cutting the amount of days by half, something, anything?

MotorSWATCop

I think it was the two wrecks. She doesn't think I'll walk away from another one unscathed. I'm about to be 45 and told her I'd stop when she wanted me to. That time has come. She's too cool a wife to fight on this. I'm not thrilled but I can live w/ it. Besides, she let me get a dirt bike before I sold this one...told you she was cool!:D

MotorSWATCop

NEW Price: $4700 and I will consider reasonable offers.
I have the original exhaust, rearsets and levers. There are a couple of oil filters and the shop manual. I'd like to move this bike. It's well maintained as far as servicing goes. I changed the oil and filter after every weekend. It has water wetter in the rad and fresh brake fluid.

MotorSWATCop

slow_honda;43641 wrote: Would you consider a trade for a street 954RR. If interested I can get you more details
Thanks for the reply but the only street bike I'm going to be able to get past the Mrs is a Goldwing. She misses the 90 mph La-Z-Boy.:D

MotorSWATCop

slow_honda;43655 wrote: They're both hondas. I'm sure I could slap a goldwing emblem on it :D
Good luck with the sale
Kewl!

I just got finished mounting the bodywork. I'll post pictures later today.
Who's first?:saythat:
BW1.jpg

BW3.jpg

cb11

Any interest in a 87 Jeep Wrangler YJ? Solid rig with lift, 33's, hardtop and softop, etc. I'll give more details and pics if interested.

MotorSWATCop

cb11;44103 wrote: Any interest in a 87 Jeep Wrangler YJ? Solid rig with lift, 33's, hardtop and softop, etc. I'll give more details and pics if interested.
Sorry, no. The only bike I'm going to get past Mrs. Grumpy is a GL1800. She wants back on the back.