Broken subframe
Broken left handlebar
Motonation frame sliders
Swingarm sliders
Clear title

Brembo 19RCS Master cylinder at extra cost if wanted
Full new set of bodywork (optimal racing) at extra cost if wanted
Full set of stock bodywork at extra cost if wanted

Clearing out garage. Wrecked last year at Beaver Run. Engine runs well, should be an easy bike to fix up and get back on the track. I have no room left in my garage, no time, and haven't fully recovered so can't ride it even if I wanted to fix it up.

Some images. Can take it out at some point and take more detailed images upon request:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vtjballeng/sets/72157626642125250/

jamoncito37

How many miles on the bike? Do you know if the front end and the frame are straight? Frame cracks or broken welds? and last how many miles?

Carnag3

Frame is straight, you will need a new subframe, fairing stay, tank, clip-on from what I can see.

bump!

vtjballeng

jamoncito37;187492 wrote: How many miles on the bike? Do you know if the front end and the frame are straight? Frame cracks or broken welds? and last how many miles?
2345 miles on the bike, most of which were street miles. Frame is straight and not cracked or broken.

Carnag3;187536 wrote:
Frame is straight, you will need a new subframe, fairing stay, tank, clip-on from what I can see.

bump!
Yep. Short list is:

• Subframe
  • Tank
  • Left clip-onFairing StayUpper Body Panel & tail section if you stick with catalyst bodywork I had or can pick up the Optimal Bodywork I have sitting here which is also for sale.

vtjballeng

tittys04;187632 wrote: Say it aint so!! I thought about you at beaver a last weekend. Hope you're doing well. GLWS
Thanks man. I'm in a cage this year in a little turbo miata that will fit into that 7x16 trailer (barely). The end result is that I have no time and a garage that is completely full hence selling some stuff here. Doing ok other than being too busy and still have some lingering balance issues that keep me off a race/track bike at the moment.