2006 gsxr1000 $6,000

Mr. Blindrider

stantheman;94707 wrote: what about that exhaust system......a new secret bike....no hints?....
Why thank you old buddy. That would be a Yoshimueiwieioorrraa.:D

New bike with traction control, auto steer, hover ability for getting low low low, radar, heat seeking missiles for any that get out of line, 1000 watt stereo, smoke screen like my truck, and umbrella girl. (Girl sold seperately) Check other thread for girl model. All I have to do is start it and hold on. I mean the girl;)

Davisjk

Mr. Blindrider;94794 wrote: Why thank you old buddy. That would be a Yoshimueiwieioorrraa.:D

New bike with traction control, auto steer, hover ability for getting low low low, radar, heat seeking missiles for any that get out of line, 1000 watt stereo, smoke screen like my truck, and umbrella girl. (Girl sold seperately) Check other thread for girl model. All I have to do is start it and hold on. I mean the girl;)
Dont forget the optonal training wheels you ordered for this one.:D
BUMP for a sweet ride. Almost makes me want to jump on that gixxer wagon.:moon:

Mr. Blindrider

Davisjk;94827 wrote: Dont forget the optonal training wheels you ordered for this one.:D
BUMP for a sweet ride. Almost makes me want to jump on that gixxer wagon.:moon:
Optional on GXSR

Standard on Honda:flipoff:

Perlzuki

Dam Ken, I thought for sure that bike would be gone by now! That thing pulls hard & rails corners. Someone buy it so Ken can get new toy ready for spring!!!!

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000
07 BMW K1200 GT

Mr. Blindrider

Mark,
I think times are tough for our fellow track enthusiast. I was thinking it probably wouldn't sell before spring but put it out there in case somebody had the funds.:D

Come on guys, get that early tax refund.:first: