2006 gsxr1000

Jason82

2006 red and black GSXR1000 for sale. I am the first and only owner and it started on the street and then went to the track. It has all of the street plastic and parts in excellent condition, also red and black. Suspension work done at Max Speed cycles.. front forks revalved and sprung and a new rear spring. Vortex rear sets, Brembo master cylinder, and front and back braided brake lines, new Vesrah brake pads, safety wired and a Leo Vince full system. I also have a spare complete rear rim. Hot Bodies race plasitc in ok condition, not great but usable. It was low sided once at VIR south but no major damage and everything was replaced that was damaged. It has been garage kept and well maintained. 5544 miles. $6900. It will be at CMP this weekend and I will be glad to send more detailed pics if you are interested.

KET_8209.jpg

fcsgazelle

I would be interested. I would want to ride it on the street/track. So it would be ready to put the lights signals all back on? I was at CMP, but didn't see you out there. No biggie. If you can send more pics or any more info would be great. fcsgazelle@hotmail.com Looking to upgrade soon.