2006 Gsxr750 Part out

cazperz

Seeing if theres any interest in anything from my 750k6. nothing special about it I do have a bazzaz qctcfi for it reverse shift. 2 or 3 sets of fixable body work. only thing it needs for full bike is radiator, brake lines, clip ons, and rear subframe to be able to put back together complete other wise its stripped to frame and engine. Whole thing for 2500 (no title for the frame b.o.s. only ive had for a few years and lost it) or hit me up with what you want. interested in trades for 09 gsxr 1000 parts mainly spare wheels/ suspension parts.and have a few street parts fpr 09 and up gsxr 1000 just let me know what your looking for.
thanks Attached files

r1crusher

Looking for a set of axles, front and rear w/ nuts, spacers, blocks....everything. Also looking for a set of front rotors. Shoot me a price for those items if you have them.

PM inbound as well.

cazperz

Holy crap I just got emails today from these posts. sorry guys don't know what happened. I have it all if anybody is still interested. You can email me directly @ zmixon1@aol.com

cazperz

Still have...
wheels 300 without rotors, 350 with
axles 10 each
Dented micron slip on 50
Front stock calipers 50
Rear stock caliper with master 30
Wire harness 100
Rectifier 35
Forks w racetech springs 200
Frame 400 no title good vin can run I just personally lost it in a move.
Engine 400 woodcraft cover
Throttle body 100
Airbox 50

And a couple odds and ends I do have several body pieces but they aren't perfect and shipping would prob be more than I would want for them.
everything is without shipping and up for best offer.
Thanks
Zach
zmixon1@aol.com

JTRC51

What condition are the forks in? what weight are they for?

Also, do you have the lower triple tree with stock steering damper?